(504) 272-2939

Your Name:

Your Email Address:

Your Phone Number:

Consultation Preference:

Privacy Policy: Your contact information will be kept in confidence and used for the sole purpose of contacting you about your consultation request.

A Dedicated & Experienced Legal Team

Ellaine Carr & Associates, PLLC provides high quality, personal legal services. You and your family can count on us.

Our legal team of attorneys has applied their extensive experiences, knowledge of U.S. law, and has been able to obtain a consistent track record of success throughout the years.

If you, a family member, or a future employee is in need of completing any type of legal or immigration action, you will find capable hands and committed hearts at our firm.

Read More

A Personal and Professional Approach.

We understand that you have many choices when it comes to finding legal assistance, but we strongly feel that Ellaine Carr & Associates, PLLC stands apart from others in the industry.

Focused on open communication and cultivating close working relationships, our firm has shown that we truly value the clients we represent.

Ellaine Carr & Associates, PLLC provides comprehensive assistance to individuals, families, and American employers for a variety of legal matters.

Read More